Friday, August 10, 2007

About this blog

Given the recent flurry of visitors, I want to restate a comment I made on the 2008 blog.

Do not tell me that I'm missing information or about how inaccurate my information is. If it's inaccurate and you can correct the errata, then tell me what to correct and I'll do so. If it's inaccurate but you have no factual information that can remedy the errata, save some anecdotal evidence of "at least a dozen" people who're clerking, or that "I can think of at least three that aren't listed," but you fail to name who they're clerking for, I'll ignore your comments. It's utterly unproductive. You must name the judge that a clerk from a given school is working for. I will not include generic tallies of reported clerks from a given school.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

why don't you include an email address so people can let you know privatly, it may help you gain more info (I have some btw, but don't want to be identifiable).

1:43 PM, September 22, 2007  
Blogger Law Clerk Addict said...

You can already post anonymous comments. But if, for some reason, you think that such a posting would render you "identifiable," feel free to e-mail me at lawfirmaddict[at]gmail[dot]com

1:49 PM, September 22, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is there going to be a law firm addict for this year? We need new data for that.

6:46 PM, May 08, 2008  
Blogger workhard said...

Good article



Attorney companies

1:49 PM, July 04, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home